Circular Karbonz Knitting Needles
Actual colors may not be true to images due to monitor settings and dye lots.
- A revolutionary product!! New - age needles made from High - Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist easy to store
- Now available in sizes US 0 (2.0mm) to US 10 (6.0mm), ideal for lace knitting, sock knitting, etc.